Valentine’s Day 2020 is quickly approaching, and it’s the first time in forever that the holiday has fallen on a Friday! So many great opportunities to celebrate with your special someone, and five of those ways are right here in Nelson County, Virginia!
- Call us today to secure your romantic spot at our Orchard House Bed and Breakfast in Lovingston, Virginia. Right in the heart of all the wineries, breweries, great restaurants, hiking, and all with spectacular mountain views. To help you celebrate this important holiday, we’ll have a bottle of our own vineyard’s Petit Manseng wine chilling in your room upon arrival, and add mimosas to your Saturday morning breakfast when you book two nights with us! You’re already winning major points!
- Secure your spot for the five course wine-paired dinner at Veritas Winery, an easy 15 minute drive from us! The delicious dinner is $85/per person, and includes music and dancing following! Friday, February 14, 6:30pm.
- Do you prefer beer? We’ve got the perfect solution for your Valentine’s dinner: a five course meal, paired with the amazing beers at Devil’s Backbone Brewery, about 18 minutes from us! 6:30-9:30, also Friday, February 14.
- Looking for something a little more private? Act fast to secure your table at the intimate Basic Necessities restaurant, in nearby Nellysford. French-inspired, exquisite meals and unmatched wine pairing advice from the owner. We’re happy to help with reservations!
- Hoping to add unforgettable EXPERIENCES to your Valentine’s Weekend? Add our own Orchard House Bed and Breakfast wine tours to your room package! Mike will chauffeur you and your date to several local wineries, and add in a brewery, distillery, or cidery if you’d like. Our wine tours include professionally packed picnic lunches, and are the best value in Nelson County. Let us handle the driving and scheduling, you two enjoy the scenery and the memorable afternoon!
There are many more ways to celebrate your love and the new year here at the Orchard House Bed and Breakfast, but we’ll detail those when you call us to book your spot!