The Perfect Bachelorette Party Weekend in Virginia Wine Country.
We absolutely love hosting bachelorette party weekends here at the Orchard House Bed and Breakfast! We love the energy that such memorable weekends bring to the property, and we love the fact that a high percentage of our bachelorettes return with their significant others, moms, or other friends.
It’s the perfect venue for a bachelorette party weekend: two houses on the property (the main house accommodates up to 12 and the Farmhouse can accommodate up to 8). We request that our bachelorettes book one or the other house in entirety, to provide the best possible experience for all guests that weekend. We’re surrounded by close to thirty wineries, several breweries, hiking, history, antiquing, a gorgeous distillery, and a variety of restaurants. We actually have SEVEN restaurants right here in our little Village of Lovingston, so you don’t need to travel far for an outstanding meal.
Hosting the perfect Girl’s Weekend? Let us help you plan with several of our favorite activities here in Nelson County:
- Our chauffered Wine Tour: relax and ride in our 14 passenger van (red, so nobody will miss us!) Let Mike safely drive you and your friends to several of the most beautiful wineries in the country. We include beautifully prepared charcuterie plates for your group to share at one of the stops. We can also customize the tours to include a brewery, distillery, and/or cider venue. We have it ALL here, surrounded by breathtaking mountain views.
- Return to the Orchard House property in time for a refreshing nap, or keep the party going in our saltwater swimming pool. You may get your second wind by relaxing in one of the many Adirondack chairs on the sprawling front lawn.
- Dinner time! Some of our bachelorette groups have decided to order pizza and salads from Vito’s and continue relaxing poolside. Others have headed to one of our award winning local breweries, which often feature live music on the weekends. As mentioned, we now have seven restaurants less than five minutes from our property: Italian, Mexican, steak and seafood, American Grille, French, and two amazing breweries!
- Head back to our place and enjoy the rest of your evening with your friends in two! Our gas fire pit is a very popular evening gathering spot: the stars here are amazing with no competing light! Or set up in one of our living room areas, watch a movie, or play games….it’s your time together; stay up as late as you want or hit the pillow to rest up for Day Two…
- After an amazing multi-course, locally sourced, homemade breakfast served in our main dining room, it’s time to take on more adventures! Perhaps your group would enjoy the trails and beautiful horses at Appalachian Horse Adventures, or walking your personal llama at a nearby farm (seriously)! Or maybe hiking sounds good….there are several different options for all levels close by. Maybe you are feeling like getting your history on? We have everything from Monticello to the Natural Bridge, even Walton’s Mountain Museum, within a 40 minute or less drive. Not feeling overly ambitious on Day Two? Pamper yourselves with massages, facials, or pedicures at the local spa. These arrangements must be made in advance of your arrival, but they are absolutely incredible treatments! Do your friends like to shop? There are multiple antique stores in our area, and Charlottesville’s Downtown Mall is a quick 30 minute drive north. It’s the nation’s largest outdoor pedestrian mall, home to several boutiques, coffee shops, quaint restaurants, and book stores with GREAT people watching.
- Your bachelorette party at the Orchard House has ENDLESS possibilities. You can be as active as you want, or enjoy being lazy together. Your call. We would love nothing more than to help you plan the most spectacular, memorable, enjoyable, and photo-worthy weekend that you and your closest friends could desire.